The main work areas of Fundación Directa are:
- Social and economic promotion of women, as well as co-responsibilities between men and women in all life spheres.
- An Information Society for people.
- Intercultural diversity and coexistence.
In the above mentioned areas, Fundación Directa:
- Promotes and develops programs and projects.
- Generates and exchanges the knowledge.
- Elaborates methodologies, guidelines and publications.
- Carries out informative, educational and communication activities.
- Produces written, audiovisual and digital materials.
- Constitutes networks and meeting spaces.
- Collaborates actively with other entities seeking for common and innovating alternatives to new social challenges.
Since 1995, Fundación Directa has successfully carried out a considerable number of projects, publications and online material.